Sherwin-Williams revealed the winners of its 2020 Student Design Challenge, a competition that for talented design students across North America, working in residential and commercial spaces.
This year’s winners include:
- First place: Marya Wozniuk, American Rivers College, “Eclectic NYC Penthouse”
- Second place: Katie Krauter, Indiana University – Purdue University Indianapolis, “Shipping Container Desert Homestead”
- Third place: Natasha Di Paola, Humber College, “Natasha Di Paola”
- Fan favorite: Alexis Judy, East Carolina University, “Mountain House Hideaway”
- First place: Andre Silvestre, Suffolk University, “Boston Intergenerational Community Center”
- Second place: Hannah Halverson, Iowa State University, “Fresh and Fauves”
- Third place: Ankita Gogne, California State Polytechnic, “Reunirse Mexican Center of Culture and Art”
- Fan favorite: Robbie Deason, Savannah College of Art and Design, “Revive Senior Living”
Click here to read more about this year’s competition, and view each of the designs in the gallery below.